Celtic begin their Champions League group campaign with a home game against Benfica on Wednesday night, and bookmaker Paddy Power have revealed a money back offer for the match.
If Celtic v Benfica ends in a draw, Paddy Power
will refund losing First Goalscorer, Last Goalscorer, Correct Score and Scorecast singles on the match.
The Hoops overcame Swedish side Helsingborg to book their place in the lucrative group stage of this season’s competition, but they now find themselves coming against far superior opposition after being drawn in the same group as Benfica, Spartak Moscow and Barcelona.
If Celtic are to have any chance of progressing to the knockout phase they must record victories on home soil, and they will get the opportunity to pick up three points at Parkhead when they welcome Benfica on Wednesday night. However, Benfica are a strong side that will also have ambitions of returning back to Portugal with three points in the bag.
Celtic are 5/2 to open their group stage campaign with a home victory, while Benfica are 23/20 to return home with all of the spoils. The draw is currently priced at 9/4 and it would probably suit Benfica more than it would their hosts.
You can bet on a number of other markets for Celtic v Benfica, and as a CLF reader you can also claim £250 in free bets when you open an account with Paddy Power.
To get your free bets, follow these simple instructions:
- Click on the link to go to PaddyPower.com
- in the registration form to create an account
- Place a bet up to a maximum of £50 and Paddy Power will match it with a free bet of the same value
- Place a further 5 bets and get another free bet for your average stake up to a maximum of £50
- After another 5 bets you will receive another free bet to a maximum of £50. This continues until you have received a total of 5 free bets to a maximum of £50 each time.