Chelsea begin the defence of their Champions League crown with a home game against Juventus on Wednesday, and bookmaker Paddy Power have confirmed a money back offer for this match.
If Chelsea v Juventus ends in a draw, Paddy Power
will refund losing First Goalscorer, Last Goalscorer, Correct Score and Scorecast singles on the match.
The Blues pulled off a huge upset by lifting the Champions League trophy in May, giving owner Roman Abramovich the one final piece of silverware he had been craving. They dumped out Barcelona in the semi-finals and then beat Bayern Munich on penalties – at the German club’s home – to become kings of Europe.
They now begin their defence against a side that has rarely tasted defeat in the past 18 months. Juve enjoyed an unbeaten domestic campaign as they won Serie A last time around, and they will be looking to take something from their opening group game at Stamford Bridge.
However, the bookies believe Chelsea have the edge. The reigning European champions are 6/5 to enjoy a victory in their first Champions League outing of the 2012/13 season, while Juventus can be backed at 12/5 to leave with all three points in the bag. The draw is available at odds of 12/5.
You can also bet on a number of other markets for Chelsea v Juventus, and as a CLF reader you can also claim £250 in free bets when you open an account with Paddy Power.
To get your free bets, follow these simple instructions:
- Click on the link to go to PaddyPower.com
- in the registration form to create an account
- Place a bet up to a maximum of £50 and Paddy Power will match it with a free bet of the same value
- Place a further 5 bets and get another free bet for your average stake up to a maximum of £50
- After another 5 bets you will receive another free bet to a maximum of £50. This continues until you have received a total of 5 free bets to a maximum of £50 each time.