Irish bookmaker Paddy Power have confirmed a money back promotion for Wednesday night’s Champions League group stage opener between Manchester United and Galatasaray.
If Manchester United v Galatasaray ends in a draw, Paddy Power will refund losing First Goalscorer, Last Goalscorer, Correct Score and Scorecast singles on the match.
United endured a disastrous European campaign last season that saw them crash out of the Champions League at the group stage before exiting the Europa League at the hands of Athletic Bilbao. The Red Devils are desperate to put that misery behind them this season, and they will have their sights set on making a winning start to the group stage.
First up for Sir Alex Ferguson’s men is the visit of Galatasaray, who ended a four-year wait by winning the Turkish championship last season. Now back in Europe’s premier club competition, Galatasaray will be aiming to make an impact during the group stage.
However, the bookmakers believe they will have to wait to do that. Manchester United are 1/3 favourites to claim all three points at Old Trafford – where they struggled in Europe last season – while Galatasaray are 9/1 to pull off a big upset by claiming all of the spoils for themselves. The draw can be backed at odds of 4/1.
You can bet on a number of other markets for Manchester United v Galatasaray, and as a CLF reader you can also claim £250 in free bets when you open an account with Paddy Power.
To get your free bets, follow these simple instructions:
- Click on the link to go to PaddyPower.com
- in the registration form to create an account
- Place a bet up to a maximum of £50 and Paddy Power will match it with a free bet of the same value
- Place a further 5 bets and get another free bet for your average stake up to a maximum of £50
- After another 5 bets you will receive another free bet to a maximum of £50. This continues until you have received a total of 5 free bets to a maximum of £50 each time.